Tlemcen Car electronics

Tlemcen Car electronics (https://www.tlemcen-electronic.com/forum/index.php)
-   LEXIA, PP2000, DiagBox (https://www.tlemcen-electronic.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Lexia & PP2000 updates 8.47-8.50 (DiagBox v8.50) (https://www.tlemcen-electronic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68236)

Simple 21/07/2017 18h28

Lexia & PP2000 updates 8.47-8.50 (DiagBox v8.50)

1 pièce(s) jointe(s)
The software provided and the procedures proposed are intended for personal, educational and experimental use to install DiagBox 8.xx related updates. I hold no responsibility for any illegal or improper usage. Carry out this procedure at your own risk.

APP_Update_847-850.exe update should only be attempted if you have a working DiagBox v07.847.

Link is provided in the attachment for "APP_Update_847-850.exe". This is intended to update Lexia and PP2000 components of DiagBox 8.47 to 8.50. The versions of Lexia and PP2000 will remain 500.74 and 600.80 respectively.

Procedure:
1- Ensure you have a backup copy of the file "C:\AWRoot\bin\fi\APPDIAG.SYS" before you start.
2- Download and execute the appropriate file for your own setup. The process will copy all necessary files to the updt folder, it will then automatically kill all associated processes to enable overwriting without conflicts.
3- Run DiagBox to start the update process and wait until DiagBox is operational. Close DiagBox and restart your computer to ensure all processes are running.

Done..! you may run DiagBox as usual.. Notice that DiagBox version will change to 07.850 after the update..

Have fun!

Lexia language is set to English and PP2000 to french, if you wish to change them, edit the DICO.TXT file in the EXE folders of LEXIA or OUTILREP (PP2000) and replace "GB" with "FR" or vise versa.

P.S. DiagBox has been running on Firmware 4.3.5 since 8.45.

Regards, Simple.

guyguy307 21/07/2017 21h56

Hi my friend think you make a new update of box v8 box and telecoding for the new update? Thank you for the work you offer

Simple 22/07/2017 01h34

After buying a Citroen C8 for my children's school run in Dublin, and to save on mechanical work, I bought a XS Evolution clone which came with DiagBox. I started learning the software and analyzing the different versions of Scary's updates to understand the way it worked. This took weeks and months because I did not have help from anyone.

I am old and well versed in technology, and I don't think hacking DiagBox v8 is difficult, it just needs dedication. Preparing these update takes a lot of effort and my Citroen car is very old and it works with DiagBox v5, v6, v7 and v8, my other car is a Chevrolet Tahoe which does not need this software.

I do not post these updates for money, in fact I do not make any money, directly or indirectly, from this. I do it to help those who cannot afford high costs and to share the joy of fixing one own's car.

It will all work when people start preparing their own updates and sharing their failures and successes with others; I am still hopeful.

guyguy307 22/07/2017 06h55

Hello my friend

Your approach is very logical and seine. If I can help (at my level because very basic in computer science) for continued to develop the public updates for diagbox or other it is with the greatest of the pleasures. But my skills in this field are very low. cordially

Simple 22/07/2017 12h45

I already posted both the Appli and Blue Tooth, here:

http://www.tlemcen-electronic.com/fo...ad.php?t=68214

samii1955 28/07/2017 12h38

bonjour
peux t'on faire du télécodage sur les véhicules récents avec cette version.

merci

Hello
Can you do the telecash on recent vehicles with this version.

thank you

Simple 28/07/2017 21h58

Hi Samii1955,

Some friends asked me to work with them in Dubai. I don't know how long I am going to stay and if I will have access to French cars there.

However, if I have time I will try to address this issue.

Salam, Simple..

Shadows93 28/07/2017 22h06

Hello everyone,

Hi Simple thank you for sharing because of the good job is cool
So I have a few questions already this version is it made for the clone diagboxes?
For the diagboxes work in 7.83 the update is it possible and will it work?
Will not there be any activation problem?

Thank you

Simple 28/07/2017 22h23

Yes, it will work with clones, I have a clone and all is working fine.
There is not an activation problem, and all those who installed it (including myself) did not complain from this.

The best way is to install a version on VirtualBox and try whatever you want, if you don't like it, just delete it..

Shadows93 28/07/2017 22h33

Ok thank you very much for the quick and clear answer
Does version 8.50 not do an internal tool update?
And last question, allows it to do the same thing as the original version? (Without the online property)

Simple 28/07/2017 23h31

Update 850 either fices or updates Lexia and PP2000, I have just checked on both the English and French PSA sites and they still have not listed 850 and what it fixes, so I don't know what it fixes.
http://service.citroen.com/dtt/IFD/AC/documents/fr_FR/

You don't need to get online to perform any function, at least I did not need to.. May be other users who have more experience in DiagBox can help you better in this regard.

samii1955 29/07/2017 07h45

Hello simple
Thank you for your answer.
I'm waiting for you when you've done the tests.
good luck

maskcoto 27/08/2017 20h59

Hello thank you very much.
I have it installed and working perfectly.
I recognize the new update of the BSI and BSM.

Simple 27/08/2017 21h51

I am glad it is working for you. Cheers.

DIAGAUTO33 28/08/2017 17h19

Hi friend ,

working fine for me on windows 7 pro 64 bits as usual ...

Many thanks for your work.

Regards.

Fuseau horaire GMT +1. Il est actuellement 23h19.