Tlemcen Car electronics

Tlemcen Car electronics (https://www.tlemcen-electronic.com/forum/index.php)
-   Café du forum (https://www.tlemcen-electronic.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The biggest Fisherman = Ecmbuster (https://www.tlemcen-electronic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2490)

alqaheri 06/12/2009 02h55

The biggest Fisherman = Ecmbuster

Hello All,

Please for all members, this is a warning of a fisherman, this man has no ethics, same as all people of his kind.

He's a Mod @ mobile files forum, He's breaking all the rules, looking into the PM of members to know the communications and the passwords for dumps and then he creates a big database to sell here:
http://esatinc.forumotion.ca/welcome...support-t7.htm

Please be aware of this. He clamis that i'm taking the efforts of members to sell it on my website: www.ecucommander.com but this is not true.

This Ecmbuster is useless, if the ban option is removed from him, he'll be useless. Someone is looking into the PM for memebrs is considered to be a thief.

It's clear that he gets jealous from all Senior Members, because they can help and he claims that he has no time. But indead he should explain that he has no time for help but only he has time to steal and to spy on member's PM.

Many good people have been banned for nothing really for nothing. For Example "Algeria" someone with such qualification how come to be banned? For no reason this means = jealousy or maybe Algeria is not giving him the chance to make some money!!!!!

This is a message i received from one of my friends:

this [email protected] is his email if you want to talk directly to him. i tried but he dont reply. He is so male to bann people but he is a coward and dont want to talk like a man.

It's not only my problem, it's something related to an idiot who claims to be smart.

Again and again, Mobile Files is dying because of this thief. Please don't post anything there because your help will be sold by an idiot

Thank you

Alqaheri

Amine-TE 06/12/2009 11h10

100% right,

Got the same problem, then now i'm banned their, because he wan't applicate some rules on my own forum, then i denied the poor dumb :)

alqaheri 06/12/2009 11h21

He is banning anyone only to feel the power of BAN.

People of his type are going to trash very soon. All memebrs of mobile files are not happy, thy are expecting to get banned if they didn't say "Hello" in the beginning of the post :)

Many members contacted me on email. Saying he's nazi, he's hetler, he's.................... Every bad ethic you can imagine.

He asked me for all my passwords specially when i offer immo off solutions for VAG cars. One time, i was late to answer him and i gave him the password the next date, he told me:

"I already cracked your password and opened the file. I advise you to use a password more than 4 letters long" Can you deny this ECMBUSR?

RGS 06/12/2009 15h05

Amine tu peux faire un résumé en français s il te plait
Merci

Amine-TE 06/12/2009 15h17

ecmbuster c'est un moderateur sur un forum anglais mobile-files dot com,

c'est un espion, il éspionne le travail des autres pour qu'il le vend, il collect les fichier immo off et autres solution privée, et il vend sur son site, alors qu'il applique des régles un peu fous, il a banni pas male de membre sur mobile-files dot com, et puis il a voulu aussi appliquer des régles sur notre forum T-E afin qu'il ne me banne pas sur mobile-files, alors que je n'ai pas accepté cette condition, je suis banni en ce moment, membre trés actif plus de 1500 posts, et puis pas que moi, beaucoup d'autres personne, peut etres qu'on aura du nouveau sur cette discussion.

alqaheri 06/12/2009 22h51

This is very true. My friends did their best. Everyone now knows that he's a SHIT

tordu 08/02/2010 23h11

Ca y est apparemment le forum est mort, ca fait 3 semaines qu'il ne marche plus.

Malgre Ecmbuster, c'etait un tres grand forum aprés Tlemcen electronic bien sur :)

RGS 08/02/2010 23h20

tu crois que ça a un lien ou juste un probleme d ebergeur

tordu 09/02/2010 10h20

J'ai croise des modo du forum, tout ce qu'ils ont dit c'est que le forum n'est plus et ils sont deja en train de chercher d'autre forum pour heberger les membres.

Ecmbuster y est peut etre pour quelque chose etant donné qu'il a son site payant "d'entraide"...

C'est quand meme dommage !

Amine-TE 09/02/2010 17h40

La cause principale c'est ECMBUSTER le petit pauvre, il nous a puni de ce site :(

tordu 11/02/2010 19h19

Oui j'ai vu qu'il abusait sur beaucoup de choses
il y en a qui plein qui sont parti je pense a cause de lui, comme KJK

mecano70 11/02/2010 22h15

a surveillé chez nous aussi parceque j ai connu et participé a plusieur forum mais je considère que le notre si anime veut bien que je dise cela est vraiment le plus riche et participant sont vraiment super, toujour prèt a dépanner il faut grader cet état d esprit et faire partir les mauvais
fab

Fuseau horaire GMT +1. Il est actuellement 15h26.