Afficher un message
Vieux 06/12/2009, 02h55   #1
alqaheri
Débutant T-E

Pouvoir de réputation: 0
alqaheri is an unknown quantity at this point
Par défaut The biggest Fisherman = Ecmbuster

Hello All,

Please for all members, this is a warning of a fisherman, this man has no ethics, same as all people of his kind.

He's a Mod @ mobile files forum, He's breaking all the rules, looking into the PM of members to know the communications and the passwords for dumps and then he creates a big database to sell here:
http://esatinc.forumotion.ca/welcome...support-t7.htm

Please be aware of this. He clamis that i'm taking the efforts of members to sell it on my website: www.ecucommander.com but this is not true.

This Ecmbuster is useless, if the ban option is removed from him, he'll be useless. Someone is looking into the PM for memebrs is considered to be a thief.

It's clear that he gets jealous from all Senior Members, because they can help and he claims that he has no time. But indead he should explain that he has no time for help but only he has time to steal and to spy on member's PM.

Many good people have been banned for nothing really for nothing. For Example "Algeria" someone with such qualification how come to be banned? For no reason this means = jealousy or maybe Algeria is not giving him the chance to make some money!!!!!

This is a message i received from one of my friends:

this [email protected] is his email if you want to talk directly to him. i tried but he dont reply. He is so male to bann people but he is a coward and dont want to talk like a man.

It's not only my problem, it's something related to an idiot who claims to be smart.

Again and again, Mobile Files is dying because of this thief. Please don't post anything there because your help will be sold by an idiot

Thank you

Alqaheri
alqaheri est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
The Following User Says Thank You to alqaheri For This Useful Post:
Amine-TE (06/12/2009)