Tlemcen Car electronics  

Précédent   Tlemcen Car electronics > Outils & Diag > Outils de diagnostique > LEXIA, PP2000, DiagBox

VF2
Réponse

Outils de la discussion
Vieux 18/01/2016, 03h48   #1
Simple
Membre attaché

Pouvoir de réputation: 20
Simple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud of
Par défaut DiagBox v7.83 (8.19) update

Hello all,

It is regrettable that Maitresox does not intend to post DBox v7.83 update; I appreciate his hurt.. But the main principle of forums is to exchange information and help others build experiences and possibly become "virtual" friends.

Let's stick to this one at least...

Hence, for the benefit of all, the Download link and Password for DiagBox update v7.83 (8.19) are in the attached "DiagBox_7.83_Readme.txt" file .. Remember, this update is applicable only if you already have DiagBox v7.82 installed.

Please remember, this software is provided as is; for personal, educational and experimental use to upgrade from DiagBox version 7.82 to 7.83 only. I hold no responsibility for any illegal or improper usage. You install this software at your own risk.

Enjoy, Simple;
Fichiers attachés
Type de fichier : txt DiagBox_7.83_Readme.txt (636 octets, 361 affichages)
Simple est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Simple For This Useful Post:
AKDAN (13/11/2017), atousof (11/11/2017), hamiza (15/06/2020), mustaphcl (12/11/2017), pug_dari (05/07/2016), rosemarie (25/10/2021), taz_13 (19/01/2018)
Vieux 18/01/2016, 14h43   #2
ptidemon
Membre habitué T-E

Pouvoir de réputation: 13
ptidemon is a jewel in the roughptidemon is a jewel in the roughptidemon is a jewel in the rough
Par défaut

I have just updated mine, that's run perfecly on 207 and 308. thanks Simple !
ptidemon est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 18/01/2016, 15h11   #3
Simple
Membre attaché

Simple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud of
Par défaut

Well done, that's nice to hear.
My understanding is that these 207 and 308 cars are the most difficult with compatibility..
Vieux 19/01/2016, 14h52   #4
ptidemon
Membre habitué T-E

ptidemon is a jewel in the roughptidemon is a jewel in the roughptidemon is a jewel in the rough
Par défaut

Works on 206 1.4L hdi 2004 with Diagbox-pp2000 on win8 x86 also !
ptidemon est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 19/01/2016, 17h48   #5
taxi5114
Membre attaché

Pouvoir de réputation: 15
taxi5114 has a spectacular aura abouttaxi5114 has a spectacular aura abouttaxi5114 has a spectacular aura about
Par défaut

merci mon ami
taxi5114 est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 20/01/2016, 01h37   #6
Simple
Membre attaché

Par défaut

Update 2, 20 Jan 2016:

I have packaged the Engines (153mb) from DiagBox v8 into the file "DBox_Engns.exe". They are not essential, but I thought I will do that since we are using v8 updates. Link in the attached file.

If someone wishes to try it, be my guest, at your own risk (you can always stop the services delete the new folders and rename the original folders back). If the installer requests overwrite permissions, then you have forgotten to rename the original folders or you are doing it twice. It worked fine on my computer, but it was a quick one without much thought or testing.

Please remember, this software is provided as is; for personal, educational and experimental use to upgrade from DiagBox version 7.82 to 7.83 only. I hold no responsibility for any illegal or improper usage. You install this software at your own risk.

Enjoy, Simple;
Fichiers attachés
Type de fichier : txt DiagBox_7.83_Readme.txt (1,3 Ko, 110 affichages)
The Following User Says Thank You to Simple For This Useful Post:
yoyomartin2003 (12/11/2017)
Vieux 20/01/2016, 16h53   #7
Simple
Membre attaché

Par défaut

Just for information, I have just installed DiagBox v8.01 using DiagBox v7.xx profile, it was not difficult, but a little lengthy, and it seems running fine.
I may write the process if all is well.
Simple
Vieux 20/01/2016, 19h56   #8
samii1955
Débutant T-E

samii1955 is on a distinguished road
Par défaut

Hello simple can you make of the tékécodage with the new version.
Good evening
samii1955 est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 20/01/2016, 20h44   #9
otrac79
Membre habitué T-E

Pouvoir de réputation: 12
otrac79 will become famous soon enough
Par défaut

on peut dire un grand merci a simple si vous avez un problème avec diag box vous pouvez lui faire confiance c'est un professionnel comme maitresox
otrac79 est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 20/01/2016, 21h40   #10
Simple
Membre attaché

Par défaut

Salam sami, I did not try it on the car, I only installed and ran it. First I will try the 8.02 update (may be sometime next week), I will see what problems do I have and take it one step at a time..
It looks exactly the same as 7.xx but it feels a tiny little bit quicker. In any case, if you replace the Engine with the one I posted yesterday, you already have (more or less) and equal to V8.xx..

On another note, there was someone who suffered from (id0479- M-Not Found).. This happens on VirtualBox installations, because the Appachi service did not start. The solution:

Ensure you have VC++ 2008, it is looking for VC90.CRT" version="9.0.21022.8, but it does not matter you can install the latest..

Then, create a Batch file "DiagBox.bat" on the desktop and write the following inside it..
cd "C:\APP\ddc\opt\apache\bin\"
start httpd_ddc.exe

Cd "C:\AWRoot\bin\launcher\"
start LctPOLUX.exe

This will start the Appachi task, then will fire DiagBox.. I tried it and it works...
Vieux 21/01/2016, 08h44   #11
samii1955
Débutant T-E

samii1955 is on a distinguished road
Par défaut

Hello, I made the MaJ of Diagbox 7.62 verses 7.66 Everything it very well passed: the installation and the activation. The problem it is that the télécodage is impossible with the version 7.66 with the version 7.62 the télécodage could make it. Try made on my Peugeot 2008 1.6 hdi year 2015. Pc with Windows 7 ultimat. anti virus and adorns fire Windows disconnected permanently, no connection to internet during the updates (of Maitresox until 7.76 and Simple 7.83 and during the diag on the vehicle.

I uninstalled several times and reinstalled since 7.01 and always the not functioning from 7.66 even by going 7.83 (test on the vehicle after every update). Thank you for your solutions thanks to Maitresox and thanks to Simple for all the work carried out for the updates.

Today I uninstalled everything and reinstalled until 7.62
samii1955 est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 21/01/2016, 09h12   #12
adiago
Membre accro

Thanked 1 360 Times in 706 Posts
Pouvoir de réputation: 31
adiago has a brilliant futureadiago has a brilliant futureadiago has a brilliant futureadiago has a brilliant futureadiago has a brilliant futureadiago has a brilliant futureadiago has a brilliant futureadiago has a brilliant futureadiago has a brilliant futureadiago has a brilliant futureadiago has a brilliant future
Par défaut

Citation:
Envoyé par Simple Voir le message
Just for information, I have just installed DiagBox v8.01 using DiagBox v7.xx profile, it was not difficult, but a little lengthy, and it seems running fine.
I may write the process if all is well.
Simple
cool !on peut avoir cette version 8.01 de diagbox crackée!
merci encore pour ton travail
Vieux 21/01/2016, 14h13   #13
Simple
Membre attaché

Par défaut

@Samii1955,
How are you with Computers and Software? can you work your way around?
I don't think your problem is with Windows? I noticed some structural requirements when installing 7.66, like .NET 3.5 SP1 but this may be related to the running not the functioning.

Your issue could be related to a faulty/missing software module or communication through Firmware. DBox 7.66 comes with Firmware 4.3.4, may be you want to try that first.

If it does not work, you have to look into the updates from 7.63, 64, 65 and 66 to find where does it fail, then it can be investigated to find why?

Good luck.
Vieux 24/01/2016, 19h39   #14
tomsy10
Débutant T-E

Pouvoir de réputation: 0
tomsy10 is on a distinguished road
Par défaut diagbox 7.83

bonjour voila je viens d installer la mise a jour sans soucis mais simple poste "DBox_Engns.exe". en deuxieme poste a quoi sert il doit je l installer un grand merci pour son travail si quelq un peu repondre merci a tous

je comprend aussi qu il a su installer le 8.01 et qu il partagera peu etre
tomsy10 est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 26/01/2016, 22h42   #15
ballajunior
Débutant

Pouvoir de réputation: 0
ballajunior is on a distinguished road
Par défaut

Citation:
Envoyé par Simple Voir le message
Salam sami, I did not try it on the car, I only installed and ran it. First I will try the 8.02 update (may be sometime next week), I will see what problems do I have and take it one step at a time..
It looks exactly the same as 7.xx but it feels a tiny little bit quicker. In any case, if you replace the Engine with the one I posted yesterday, you already have (more or less) and equal to V8.xx..

On another note, there was someone who suffered from (id0479- M-Not Found).. This happens on VirtualBox installations, because the Appachi service did not start. The solution:

Ensure you have VC++ 2008, it is looking for VC90.CRT" version="9.0.21022.8, but it does not matter you can install the latest..

Then, create a Batch file "DiagBox.bat" on the desktop and write the following inside it..
cd "C:\APP\ddc\opt\apache\bin\"
start httpd_ddc.exe

Cd "C:\AWRoot\bin\launcher\"
start LctPOLUX.exe

This will start the Appachi task, then will fire DiagBox.. I tried it and it works...
Hi Simple,
Hope you are fine?
Any news about your tests on v8.xx? What are the main differences between v7 & v8? What is the reason we are in v7.83, while the original is v8.19? Do you think we could jump and follow the v8 updates in the future? If yes, what will be the added value in term of performance?
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

At one stage, we will need to jump to v8.xx, right?
ballajunior est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Sponsored Link
Réponse

Liens sociaux

Outils de la discussion

Règles de messages