Tlemcen Car electronics  

Précédent   Tlemcen Car electronics > Outils & Diag > Outils de diagnostique > LEXIA, PP2000, DiagBox
S'inscrire FAQ Communauté Donate Messages du jour Recherche

VF2
Réponse

Outils de la discussion
Vieux 02/02/2017, 23h33   #46
jletier
Débutant T-E

Pouvoir de réputation: 0
jletier is on a distinguished road
Par défaut

Simple, j'ai une question.
Depuis la version 7.62, le telecodage manuel sans connexion au serveur PSA est désactivé pour la plupart des véhicules.

Apparemment il y a des modifications à faire dans les dossiers des vehicules "C:\AWRoot\dtrd\tree\Vehicle\ " et "C:\AWRoot\dtrd\tree\Vehicle\SUREQ\"

Est-ce que les dernières versions 8 que tu nous donne sont bloqué de la même façon par PSA ?

Si oui, aurait-tu une idée des lignes à modifier (j'ai cru comprendre que c'est fastidieux si on veut faire tous les véhicules, mais au cas par cas c'est peut-être faisable...)

Tu parlais qu'il fallait éventuellement modifier FileName="script_telexx_ManualTelecodingConnected. s" IsCritical="NO" voire même d'autres valeurs

Dernière modification par jletier ; 02/02/2017 à 23h36.
jletier est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 03/02/2017, 00h25   #47
Simple
Membre attaché

Pouvoir de réputation: 20
Simple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud of
Par défaut

I have an old Citroen C8 2.0 HDi Diesel Exclusive. My Citroen is fine and don't really have problems with it. I only use DiagBox 3 or 4 times per year to perform some check-ups and occasionally perform Telecoding.

If I make program changes to DiagBox, I cannot test it, because I do not have access to another Citroen or Peugeot car.

I tried to understand the Telecoding scripts and posted my understanding on an English site. But one of the colleagues on this site (Thom@s) copied it and posted it here:

http://www.tlemcen-electronic.com/fo...7&postcount=90

I was hoping people use it to make changes to their scripts and discuss them on the forum until all the right parameters are identified. Then we collect all these changes and put them in a special Telecode release..

Alas, no one is contributing, the reason is probably the hugely varying experiences and backgrounds, the forum is NOT being used for discussions, it is only for problem solving. I am sure this will be solved in few weeks and the scripts will be fixed in short time.
Simple est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 09/02/2017, 15h14   #48
DIAGAUTO33
Membre accro

Thanked 1 235 Times in 550 Posts
Pouvoir de réputation: 30
DIAGAUTO33 has a brilliant futureDIAGAUTO33 has a brilliant futureDIAGAUTO33 has a brilliant futureDIAGAUTO33 has a brilliant futureDIAGAUTO33 has a brilliant futureDIAGAUTO33 has a brilliant futureDIAGAUTO33 has a brilliant futureDIAGAUTO33 has a brilliant futureDIAGAUTO33 has a brilliant futureDIAGAUTO33 has a brilliant futureDIAGAUTO33 has a brilliant future
Par défaut

Salut à tous, juste pour remonter un petit beug dans lexia :

La langue de lexia est bien en FR mais les "mesures parametres" sont en anglais.

Le reste ( lecture defaut , identification, etc..) sont bien en français.

Véhicule : XSARA PICASSO 2l HDI 2001

Dès que je peux, je test sur un autre modèle de véhicule pour voir si encore présent.

Rien de bien grave !

Merci encore pour ces mises à jour Simple !

Regards.
DIAGAUTO33 est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 13/02/2017, 09h55   #49
maskcoto
Débutant

maskcoto is on a distinguished road
Par défaut

Merci, je mis à jour à nouveau

J'ai plus de fonctions Lexia Citroen C3 en 2003

En 3008, je dois essayer de connecter le PP2000 avec le moteur de la calculatrice.
maskcoto est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 13/02/2017, 12h17   #50
Simple
Membre attaché

Simple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud of
Par défaut

If you wish to change the language through the menu in DiagBox 8.xx, you can do that after installing 8.01 or up****** to 8.02, the language menu works for versions up to 8.08.
Vieux 23/02/2017, 15h06   #51
Ian995
Débutant

Ian995 is an unknown quantity at this point
Par défaut

Hi

I have loaded to the laptop Diagbox v7.83 which was working fine

After the PP2000 and lexia update 8.17 to 8.37 I am now getting an error

The JRE or JDK must be available in order to run Sim. No java vitual machine was found after searching the following locations jre7/bin

Any idea why this happen and how do I get around it

Thanks Ian
Ian995 est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 23/02/2017, 15h46   #52
Simple
Membre attaché

Par défaut

DiagBox 7.xx uses the old engines (Java 6 etc..), DiagBox 8.xx uses the newer ones (Java 7 etc..)..
In order to fully update your Lexia and PP2000, you need to install App-835 (which is the complete APP folder from DiagBox 8.35), then update it to 8.38.. Or, you can install DiagBox 8.17, then update 8.17 to 8.37, then 8.35 to 8.38.. (of course 8.35, 8.36, 8.37 are not necessary in this case, but they are harmless).
Vieux 23/02/2017, 15h53   #53
Ian995
Débutant

Ian995 is an unknown quantity at this point
Par défaut

Hi Simple

Thanks for your quick reply, it is greatly appreciated

And thanks you for hard work in making these updates

Many thanks Ian
Ian995 est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 02/03/2017, 03h10   #54
Simple
Membre attaché

Par défaut APP_Update_838-842

Added a link to "APP_Update_838-842.exe", Please attempt if you have installed App update v8.38 only.

Enjoy, Simple.
Fichiers attachés
Type de fichier : txt APP_Update_838-842.txt (128 octets, 46 affichages)
The Following User Says Thank You to Simple For This Useful Post:
AKDAN (14/01/2018)
Vieux 02/03/2017, 05h13   #55
guyguy307
T-E master

Thanked 2 599 Times in 1 155 Posts
Pouvoir de réputation: 38
guyguy307 has a reputation beyond reputeguyguy307 has a reputation beyond reputeguyguy307 has a reputation beyond reputeguyguy307 has a reputation beyond reputeguyguy307 has a reputation beyond reputeguyguy307 has a reputation beyond reputeguyguy307 has a reputation beyond reputeguyguy307 has a reputation beyond reputeguyguy307 has a reputation beyond reputeguyguy307 has a reputation beyond reputeguyguy307 has a reputation beyond repute
Par défaut

hello Simple

About this project mentioned above and go back by thom @ s that I find very interesting, what should we look at?

I work a lot with peugeot beeper and newboxer started from 2015 and no telecoding are possible offline in bsi, that's why your project interests me a lot for the integrated to the V8.17 and future update.

I stand at your disposal if you need. thank you, friend
guyguy307 est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 02/03/2017, 08h41   #56
Simple
Membre attaché

Par défaut

About the Telecoding, you can see that I tried to get people interested and thom@s re-posted my post but no body responded or contributed.

And for the DiagBox updates, if you try to install a new update from PSA, you will find that they replace existing files with newer ones by the same name.
Part of the problem is adapting the new versions of these files: AWFInterpreter_vc80.exe, actialc.dll, AWCore_vc80.dll, fr.actia.AWF.tags.core_vc80.dll'.
Basically, you need to add all/most of new files to DiagBox and make it work.. That's all.
Vieux 06/03/2017, 17h02   #57
DIAGAUTO33
Membre accro

Thanked 1 235 Times in 550 Posts
Pouvoir de réputation: 30
DIAGAUTO33 has a brilliant futureDIAGAUTO33 has a brilliant futureDIAGAUTO33 has a brilliant futureDIAGAUTO33 has a brilliant futureDIAGAUTO33 has a brilliant futureDIAGAUTO33 has a brilliant futureDIAGAUTO33 has a brilliant futureDIAGAUTO33 has a brilliant futureDIAGAUTO33 has a brilliant futureDIAGAUTO33 has a brilliant futureDIAGAUTO33 has a brilliant future
Par défaut

Citation:
Envoyé par Simple Voir le message
Added a link to "APP_Update_838-842.exe", Please attempt if you have installed App update v8.38 only.

Enjoy, Simple.
Thanks Mr Simple.

Installed with out problem.
Regards.
DIAGAUTO33 est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 05/05/2017, 10h18   #58
kalagane
Membre trés attaché

Pouvoir de réputation: 16
kalagane is a name known to allkalagane is a name known to allkalagane is a name known to allkalagane is a name known to allkalagane is a name known to allkalagane is a name known to all
Par défaut

Salut,

comme plusieurs personnes l'ont evoqué la maj de 8.17 à 8.37 se fait mais en ouvrant diagbox , c est toujours affiché 8.17, pareil quand on met les maj 8.38 et 8.42
et remarque la maj 8.42 se fait tres rapidement

et qu'en est il du telecodage manuelle, plus personne en parle
kalagane est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 29/05/2017, 00h39   #59
YomGui
Membre trés attaché

Pouvoir de réputation: 22
YomGui has much to be proud ofYomGui has much to be proud ofYomGui has much to be proud ofYomGui has much to be proud ofYomGui has much to be proud ofYomGui has much to be proud ofYomGui has much to be proud ofYomGui has much to be proud ofYomGui has much to be proud ofYomGui has much to be proud of
Par défaut Lexia or Outirep

Citation:
Envoyé par Simple Voir le message
The software provided and the procedures proposed are intended for personal, educational and experimental use to install DiagBox 8.xx related updates. I hold no responsibility for any illegal or improper usage. Carry out this procedure at your own risk.

I present 2 compilations "APP_Update_817-837.EXE" and "APP_Update_835-837.EXE" (links in the attachment). Those executables are intended to update Lexia and PP2000 from version 8.17+ or 8.35 respectively, to the latest 8.37 and will bring Lexia v500.74 and PP2000 v600.79 to latest fixes or support level.

APP_Update_817-837.EXE update should be attempted if you have a working DiagBox v8.17 / v7.81 installation or higher, or if you have a working "APP-835.7z" implementation.

APP_Update_835-837.EXE update should be attempted if you have a working "APP-835.7z" implementation.

Procedure:
1- Ensure you have a backup copy of the file "C:\AWRoot\bin\fi\APPDIAG.SYS" before you start.
2- Download and execute the appropriate file for your own setup. The process will copy all necessary files to the updt folder, it will then automatically kill all associated processes to enable overwriting without conflicts.
3- Run DiagBox to start the update process and wait until DiagBox is operational. Close DiagBox and restart your computer to ensure all processes are running.

Done..! you may run DiagBox as usual..

Have fun!

Lexia language is set to English and PP2000 to french, if you wish to change them, edit the DICO.TXT file in the EXE folders of LEXIA or OUTILREP (PP2000) and replace "GB" with "FR" or vise versa.

P.S. DiagBox has been running on Firmware 4.3.4 since 7.66/8.02.

Regards, Simple.
Hi,

I can not find Lexia.exe here or Outirep.exe. Where are they in Windows ?

YomGui
Vieux 09/06/2017, 01h14   #60
tazmania7700
Membre Non Confirmé

tazmania7700 is an unknown quantity at this point
Par défaut

Bonjour a tous,

je suis sur la version 7.83(8.19) et je voudrai bien passer a la version 8.37 pourriez-vous m'aidez.

Merci d'avance
tazmania7700 est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Sponsored Link
Réponse

Liens sociaux

Règles de messages