Tlemcen Car electronics  

Précédent   Tlemcen Car electronics > Outils & Diag > Outils de diagnostique > LEXIA, PP2000, DiagBox

slave
Réponse

Outils de la discussion
Vieux 23/09/2015, 19h56   #61
DDJAM
Débutant T-E

Pouvoir de réputation: 9
DDJAM is on a distinguished road
Par défaut

Citation:
Envoyé par DDJAM Voir le message
salut tout le monde,j'ai reinstallé diagbox suite a une desactivation (telecodage),
j'ai suivit les instructions pas a pas,tout semblais ok,a la fin j'ai eu diagbox 7.66
et j'ai tenté de le tester(1er démarrage):il se connecte a l'internet et me dit de patienter pendant le telechargement des mises a jour ??? puis il me sort ce message et plus rien après pas de démarrage de diagbox ???
est ce que quelqu'un a eu ce soucis et pourrait m'eclairer,merci d'avance!!!
ps: mon system est win xp sp3 fr
exusez moi pour l'oubli!!
Images attachées
Type de fichier : jpg digbox.JPG (45,7 Ko, 51 affichages)
DDJAM est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 23/09/2015, 20h20   #62
Simple
Membre attaché

Pouvoir de réputation: 20
Simple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud of
Par défaut

Install .NET 3.5
Good luck, Simple.
Simple est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 23/09/2015, 20h23   #63
maniusng
Membre Non Confirmé

Pouvoir de réputation: 0
maniusng is an unknown quantity at this point
Par défaut

I do have .NET installed (3.5 SP1, 4.0, 4.5). I've tried that :)
maniusng est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 23/09/2015, 20h27   #64
Simple
Membre attaché

Simple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud of
Par défaut

Try running as Administrator
Vieux 23/09/2015, 20h28   #65
maniusng
Membre Non Confirmé

Par défaut

Citation:
Envoyé par Simple Voir le message
Try running as Administrator
I forgot to add - I'm trying it under WXP SP3
Vieux 23/09/2015, 20h32   #66
Simple
Membre attaché

Par défaut

You don't need .NET above 3.5 on XP.. However, luckily you can downgrade with Maitresox updates "DiagBox 762-766 Maitresox"... Try that if all else fails.
Vieux 23/09/2015, 20h36   #67
maniusng
Membre Non Confirmé

Par défaut

I'm trying to set up everything on new installation (W7). Maybe it'll help...
Vieux 23/09/2015, 20h47   #68
Simple
Membre attaché

Par défaut

I have written this some time back, I hope you will find it useful:

For DiagBox 7.xx, you can use your name or any other name, but if you have had the previous failures on the same Windows XP installation, I would strongly advise you to use "DBCleaner v101a" making sure you run it as Administrator.

The below is a write up I published sometime back on this forum but got deleted when the site lost all data since October 2014.

If your notebook currently runs Windows XP 32 bit, you can install Lexia applications directly on it. However, many of the currently available notebooks are unlikely to come with Windows XP; in which case the best way would be to shrink your last partition by about 40 GB and create a new partition to install windows XP 32 bit on it, then the Lexia application. Nevertheless, you can run Windows XP (and many other operating systems) within a Virtual Machine installed on your current notebook’s OS; luckily, they are mostly free and readily available. I have tried both methodologies and both work well, I have preference to the Virtual Machine because I still have access to my other operating system (in fact I am writing this whilst performing another test). One can also change the amount of memory (RAM) or computation power (CPU) as need be, you can clone it, and if you do not like it, you can delete it.

Let’s Start:

Ensure that all files and folders names do NOT include spaces or funny characters, example: “Folder_1or_file_5” and not “Folder 1 or file 5”. If possible, convert all your media to ISO format ensuring the media is laid at the root directory and NOT inside another folder, Example: if you mount the DVD ISO it should be “G:\installation_material” and NOT “G:\Lexia 3\Diagbox\installation material” (where G is the arbitrary DVD drive letter).
1- Install VirtualBox, the Extensions and Guest Additions, ensuring the following:
a) The Hard Drive controller must be IDE.
b) Create a preferably fixed hard drive more than 24GB. Dynamic also works.
c) Connect the Windows ISO through the Settings -> Storage -> Optical Drive.

2- Install a clean Windows XP Pro SP3 and activate it and install the following tools:
a) All necessary drivers.
b) Setup a network adaptor
c) Install Mozilla Firefox
d) Java 7
e) Winrar or 7zip
f) Virtual Clonedrive (not needed for VirtualBox)

3- Connect the Lexia USB interface to the computer so that VirtualBox identifies it:
1. Click on VirtualBox Settings, USB, Add a new USB filter and choose the code representing Lexia interface.
2. Leave the Lexia interface connected throughout the whole installation process, if Windows asks to look for drivers then just cancel for now.
4. Disconnect the network cable.
5. Create a blank file named version.txt in C:\ i.e “C:\version.txt” (This step may not be necessary with newer DiagBox versions).
6. Mount the DiagBox 7.02 ISO and run the setup, go through the process. At some stage, "new hardware found" window will appear, do not choose to search automatically for drivers, you may cancel it or just manually select the driver that should now be available.
7. Once done, start DiagBox and when prompted for activation, choose the "manual activation" option, fill-in information as per the provided instructions, usually (Customer Code, Address, Post Code and Car Phone) you can enter any characters or numbers.
8. Start DiagBox again it will run the update for 7.02.
9. Install the update package/s – I prefer the 7.xx to 7.57. Please note after installing the update you will need to reboot then run DiagBox for the update to be fully installed. At some stage, the drivers may install (if not already installed) where you will get "New hardware found" wizard again.
10. DiagBox (the latest version installed) is now operational.
Connect the USB interface to the OBD-II port on your car, turn on the ignition, and in DiagBox choose your car, insert your RPO and work away.
Vieux 23/09/2015, 22h41   #69
maniusng
Membre Non Confirmé

Par défaut

Ok,

I did clean install on W7 (32bit). All went smoothly this time. All updates work (even the 7.76 one) :)

Thx for support.
Vieux 24/09/2015, 02h54   #70
Simple
Membre attaché

Par défaut

That's good to hear, but I don't think the reason was Windows XP.
You may have performed two updates without restarting DiagBox and/or rebooting in between.
Vieux 28/09/2015, 22h59   #71
shooter55
Débutant

shooter55 is on a distinguished road
Par défaut

Salut,
J'ai la version 7.65,
Quelque un a eu un probleme pour passer en 7.66 à partir de cette version?
shooter55 est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 04/10/2015, 22h03   #72
MIKATCHOU41
Débutant

MIKATCHOU41 is an unknown quantity at this point
Par défaut

Bonsoir à tous,

retour d’expérience :

Mise à jour de la 7.62 à la 7.66 RAS avec l’antivirus et internet coupés

activation OK
MIKATCHOU41 est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 07/10/2015, 00h39   #73
Simple
Membre attaché

Par défaut

You cannot Telecode with versions 7.63, 7.64 and 7.65. You can with 7.62, 7.66, 7.74, 7.76 and 7.77.
Some people reported issues with Peugeot 208 (I think) on 7.66..

7.62 can Telecode and works with everything... I don't have problems with 7.77.
Vieux 01/12/2017, 20h07   #74
faridou16
Débutant T-E

faridou16 is on a distinguished road
Par défaut

moi je suis sur 7.60
COMMENT FAIRE POUR AVOIR LA MJA
faridou16 est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 01/12/2017, 20h56   #75
zenata
TE-MANIA

Thanked 14 962 Times in 6 909 Posts
Pouvoir de réputation: 171
zenata has a reputation beyond reputezenata has a reputation beyond reputezenata has a reputation beyond reputezenata has a reputation beyond reputezenata has a reputation beyond reputezenata has a reputation beyond reputezenata has a reputation beyond reputezenata has a reputation beyond reputezenata has a reputation beyond reputezenata has a reputation beyond reputezenata has a reputation beyond repute
Par défaut

bonsoir FARIDOU

7.58 to 7.62
https://mega.nz/#!gwMyzZxZ!A9XJwl8Cg...ieUtD1TJRnJG6Y

7.62 to 7.66
https://mega.nz/#!15MnEQgR!GZyjMyrkZ...IKAbwoJNfkybYU
pass : @-Maitresox-MHHAUTO

7.66 vers 7.74 et 7.74 vers 7.76 + Patch LEXIA FRANCAIS
https://mega.nz/#!A4UgwKwK!hM_J6qXfB...NvkT_jfYyw9ta8
pass : Maitresox pour TLEMCEN TE-100%

Mise à jour 7.76 vers 7.82 (8.18)
https://mega.nz/#!Qht0WKqa!fd4VWdgDs...-hWsvr2z-voOv0
Mot de passe : Maitresox01

IMPORTANT DESACTIVER VOTRE ANITVIRUS

THANKS
zenata est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zenata For This Useful Post:
benazze38 (21/01/2018), Kevinio (27/02/2022), REDZONE31 (02/12/2017)
Sponsored Link
Réponse

Liens sociaux

Outils de la discussion

Règles de messages