Afficher un message
Vieux 08/11/2022, 12h05  
Aleksey-MS
Membre trés attaché

Thanked 1 923 Times in 474 Posts
Pouvoir de réputation: 23
Aleksey-MS has a reputation beyond reputeAleksey-MS has a reputation beyond reputeAleksey-MS has a reputation beyond reputeAleksey-MS has a reputation beyond reputeAleksey-MS has a reputation beyond reputeAleksey-MS has a reputation beyond reputeAleksey-MS has a reputation beyond reputeAleksey-MS has a reputation beyond reputeAleksey-MS has a reputation beyond reputeAleksey-MS has a reputation beyond reputeAleksey-MS has a reputation beyond repute
Par défaut

Citation:
Envoyé par POCOYO Voir le message
Just speaking with respect I not your child
I have pm you and you have send me yours links to buy another product

Celui qui part de rien pour arriver à pas grand chose
Ne doit rien à personne (-:
That's right, you're not my baby. And I don't have time to show you that I sent you the password. If you can't see it in the message, I think it might be a problem with your eyesight. Or you are inattentive. As for the link that I sent you, it's just a link for information, if you're not interested, you can just close it. Please stop polluting the forum. If you are bored and want to talk, then do it better with friends, I do not have time to conduct this meaningless dialogue.