Afficher un message
Vieux 28/07/2015, 13h02   #2
j-sky
Moderateur

Thanked 7 403 Times in 2 080 Posts
Pouvoir de réputation: 142
j-sky has a reputation beyond reputej-sky has a reputation beyond reputej-sky has a reputation beyond reputej-sky has a reputation beyond reputej-sky has a reputation beyond reputej-sky has a reputation beyond reputej-sky has a reputation beyond reputej-sky has a reputation beyond reputej-sky has a reputation beyond reputej-sky has a reputation beyond reputej-sky has a reputation beyond repute
Par défaut

Citation:
Envoyé par Simple Voir le message
I intend to change the two Electrovalves (part 2574.10) within the AL4 Gearbox on my 2003 Citroen C8 2.0 HDi Auto, to the Borg-Warner (part 2574.16). This requires the upgrade of the Gearbox's ECU Firmware (software) to a newer version. I don't know if my current Firmware is compatible with the Borg-Warner solenoids or not.

My current firmware details are:

Supplier: Siemens
PSA Reference: 8200302005
Software Reference: 9654868580
Supplier: 04
System: 92
Application: 08
Version: 1A
Version: 1701
Message System Number: 00

What is the latest firmware for this gearbox and I was told that PSA used to deliver updates to dealers on CD/DVD. I have a Lexia (clone), I know if I have a dealers log-in access I would be able to update all the firmware on my car, but I don't.

How/where can I download the AL4 firmware?

Simple.
Hello
your firmware is the latest for your AL4 and it's 100% compatible with borgwarner solenoids
j-sky est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation