Afficher un message
Vieux 28/07/2015, 16h44   #3
Simple
Membre attaché

Pouvoir de réputation: 20
Simple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud ofSimple has much to be proud of
Par défaut

Thank you j-sky,

If I have the latest firmware, then the solenoids in my AL4 may have been replaced.. The fault in my car appears only when cold, after driving 10 minutes, the problem does NOT appear all day after that !! So, what if I swap them 1- Main Pressure Regulation and 2 Converter Pressure the other way round ??...

In 2006 I bought a Chinese made new Fuel Pump to replace the faulty one on my Grand Voyager. It was horrible, it used to cut off during driving and it did not last 2 months. I then bought a used ******* pump which was perfect. The trouble was in the amount of work involved (emptying and dropping the tank).

I know that replacing the Solenoids may be the best option. I have tried resourcing them and got the cheapest (55 Euro for 2) through Aliexpress (China again).. Are they good or should I look somewhere else ???

Do you know of a good cheap source I could order Solenoids from? I am in Ireland and here we avoid the Dealers.

Simple.
Simple est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation