Afficher un message
Vieux 09/04/2019, 10h16   #1
serenak4328
Débutant

Pouvoir de réputation: 0
serenak4328 is on a distinguished road
Par défaut I tested Nexzdas lite android based diagnostic tool, works great

nexzdas lite android based diagnostic tool is 2019 new released. and I bought one from vxdas.com to replace easydiag 3.0, as we all know that easydiag 3.0 is not available. I tested the nexzdas lite, and it works good. so I wanna recommend it to you if you are looking for one universal diagnostic tool based for andriod system.

Here are the advantages that I summarize for you, hope it will do some help.

1. nexzdas lite comes with nice appearance, cute and easy to hold.

2. nexzdas lite is based on android system, bluetooth connection. Easy to carry and diagnose.

3. nexzdas lite support all brand cars, including cars from America, Asia, Europe and Australia.

4. only charge 99 usd for nexzdas lite all functions diagnostic tool, and you will get the free software for all brand cars.

5. nexzdas lite diagnostic tool can develop more functions with extra fees, like resetting, immo, and truck 24v ..

6.Nexzdas lite After-sale service is convenient and easy to get, including remote ass(teamviewer), one-key feedback, contact service

7.Many free functions on the nexzdas app, including vin query, DTC query, data playback, data manage dictionary etc.

8.Nexzdas lite will replace easydiag 3.0, vpecker perfectly

if you are interested in nexzdas lite full-system diagnostic tool, please contact me to get more details.
Fichiers attachés
Type de fichier : rar Why Purchase nexzdas lite diagnostic tool from vxdas.rar (710,5 Ko, 9 affichages)
serenak4328 est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation